Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Super Bad Virus


I recently had a super nasty virus that came into my computer. The virus said it was a microsoft protection thing. It was something i never seen before so i knew it was a virus. It wouldnt let me do anything like getting on the internet or playing some warcraft. This thing needs to go if i cant play warcraft. I called ruben up and we discussed on how to fix this. i already did the malwarbytes scan numerous times and it let me delete viruses that this main virus was bringing in. So i hit the start button,went to accessories, clicked on system tools, and then clicked on the system restore button. I then picked the date 1/7/11 because that was the date that my computer was working fine before the virus hit. i got the virus on 1/10/11.
after clicking on this my computer took out everything that had been added after 1/7/11. Now my computer is virus free and im back to playing WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment