Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Virus Attack!

My computer just got hit by a major virus called "Windows Explorer" it said it was some new windows security system. I knew it was a virus when it was constantly/simultanously asking my to download a whole bunch of stuff. the thing wouldn't even let me exit out of it. I shutdown my computer and started it back up into Safe Mode, and then the Windows Explorer poped up again while i was in Safe Mode? It wouldn't let me even get into Safe Mode with out installing it. I finally had no choice but to install it and once i got into Safe Mode I restored my computer to a couple days before I got hit by it. Ruben recommended to restore it back to a couple weeks, so now im going back to do that. This virus seemed like a security alert telling me I had like 50 viruses in my computer, it was even telling me that MALWARE was a virus?? Don't be fooled by it. RESTORE YOUR COMPUTER! Stay away from it, its bad juju.

Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment