Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Software Testing

Guys,

It's time for the next part of learning about your new computers... that's learning how to use the software.

Learning how to use the software is just as important as knowing how to put them together. Software is where almost all of the computer's problems can be solved. It's also how you hack into computers.... which we'll get to.

Below this post is your first test. It's a pretty easy one. They will get harder and they'll be worth more points as we go along. I'll keep track of points on the side of this blog.

Keep track of your own points. I'll keep the master list on my home computer. As you get more points, you can use them to "buy" stuff for your computer. Games, new video cards, accessories, and... soon there will be a Warcraft expansion...

Call me if there are any questions.

Ruben

1 comment:

  1. testing comment; you have to log in as harmon to comment.

    Call me for the password

    ReplyDelete